Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Introducing ANTI-NYSPORTSNEWS


And rightfully so, I read these Sports' Papers with a writer's ear. I will respond to
rufute whatever I read in these NY Papers that just doesnt sound right, and at times can
seen to hinge on racism(but I wont get into that, we would be here forever). I want others
like me to be the voice of REASON like some of You fellow BLOGGERS already are. Who is
behind me. Lets form an KNICKS ALLIANCE. Because it's good to read these bloggers with
feelings like mine. It started in November, I was looking forward to the Knicks' Season like
most KFFLifers. This is how I became the Knicks Avenger aka Anti-NYSportsNews, that prowl
the New York Papers in the morning to conquer garbageness and and just
plain-what-are-you-writing-about. You see, what hit me like a ton of bricks was the
hostilities and bitterness directed at Isaiah Thomas and his Knicks whenever they lose. The
Sports papers and some Sports TV media as well started to bomb us with Words I have never
read or heard before in my life. Wasnt like this last year. I REPEAT, IT WASN'T LIKE THIS--
LAST YEAR! I mean Com'on, it should have been like this last year, demanding from the Media
the firing of Larry Brown. His Knicks were totally, and I mean TOTALLY unwatchable. But did
we recieve a backlash for a coach firing of Brown more than Isaiah this year. Yes or NO? MY
fellow Knicks' Avengers, do You know the answer?We are at war.War you ask?Yes war, I respond.How?Ok, let me break it down...You see in November, these N.Y. sports writers, (and I will name
a few of them who started) this Campaign OF War for the minds of their readers. They tried
to shrew with our peception of what is right and what's wrong. In the beginning of the
Knicks season they had gathered their artillery and so they were well armed...with DIVISIVE
words that is. These campaigners of war are:1.Bush (White House)2.Rumsfield (Formerly,the White House)Just joking...that was obvious!Ok:1.Peter Vecsey (N.Y. Post)2.Mike Lupica (N.Y. Daily News)3.Marc Berman (N.Y. Post)4.Mitch Lawrence (N.Y. Daily News)5. Serby (N.Y. Post)6. Vaccarro (N.Y.Post)Television Media Includes:Mike and the Mad Dog.Television Media That Does Not Include: NBA Tonight. Whatever Charles Barkley says against our Knicks doesnt matter, because he never forgave our
Knicks for Charles Oakley slapping him like Jason Kidd did his wife for eating her son's
french fry. (I'm Glad I wasnt hungry that night and asked his kidd(pun) for a French Fry) So there I was reading these negative articles and complaining to everyone who would hear
me, 'NO FAIR'. 'THAT'S NOT RIGHT'. 'AH, COM'ON, HOW CAN HE WRITE THAT'.I was angry. So I will not read Luprica articles with enjoyment ever again. And Vecsey, the
original Isaiah hater from day one, calling Isaiah a FALSE PROPHET. And not just because his
name is Isaiah. But because of his trade for the out of shape and inept Eddy Curry, and the
has-been Marbury. Vecsey, sarcastically trying to remind us how bad an idea that have
become. (You know, the pass month or so I have'nt read any False Prophet's Statements.) MY
fellow Knicks Advengers, I wonder why? To tell U how true I'am, let me share with you an e-mail I sent to the formidable opponent,
Vecsey:To Peter Vecsey on 12/6/2006:"Remember that pearl of wisdom several weeks ago? Wrong! New Yorkers trust nobody, least of
all the False Prophet."
And what makes you the voice of New Yorkers? Mr. Peter Vecsey. Or when did New Yorkers make
you their voice? I know I certainly did not. I use to like your articals in years past,
before the Isaiah era, you can say.
But now it's really hard to read your articles and that other guy from your competition's
newspaper Lupica. It's obvious that you and your fellow sports journalist have a beef
against Isiah Thomas.
What gives?
Take it easy, will ya.
I hope Isiah does well and even get an extension on his contract, then that will really make
you sharpen your proverbial pencils, right?
You are losing a loyal reader of your articles. But hay, you're getting paid right, your
bills are under control, so let the negative articles keep on coming. You're laughing all
the way to the bank, I guess.
I have one question to ask you, Mr. Peter Vecsey? If the New Yorks Knicks and Isaiah Thomas
does well this year, and make the playoffs, does that make you and your same opinion minded
,Lupica (or whatever his name is!) False Prophets?
This is the e-mail Vecsey sent me. Wasn't much, one word in fact:PATHETIC
There it go, the day I donned the Anti-NYSportsNews costumes with the typing of the Keys on
my trust worthy weapon, the Inspiron Dell 5100 . These New York Sports Writers want war of the words, us fellow Anti-s will give it them. There are strength in numbers.


LIKE, I HAVE ALWAYS SAID FROM DAY ONE :I am Anti- NYSportsNews and said my PIECE(keep it
like that!). KNICKS PLAYOFFS 2007 BABY! If not the "second season", another year for Isiah,
you haters!

1 comment:

Makunat said...

You are something else dude. Congrats.... I'm no techie so I don't know how easy/difficult it is to set up you own website but nevertheless, I applaud you for your passion and enthusiasm.

I'll be checking in on & off. Perhaps we can be business partners, be the next youtube, the next google.... hey, you never know....

I follow basketball religiously but not baseball or football so we'll be interacting quite a bit when it comes to hoops. Also like boxing, Beatles, mixed martial arts, the great Luther Vandross...

More power to you.
Makunat