Wednesday, February 14, 2007

NY Sports News' Writers In My Dog House


Ok, let me break it down...You see in November, these N.Y. sports writers, (and I will name a few of them who started) this Campaign OF War for the minds of their readers. They tried to screw with our peception of what is right and what's wrong. In the beginning of the Knicks season they had gathered their artillery and so they were well armed...with DIVISIVE words that is. These campaigners of war are:
1.Peter Vecsey (N.Y. Post)2.Mike Lupica (N.Y. Daily News)3.Marc Berman (N.Y. Post)4.Mitch Lawrence (N.Y. Daily News)5. Serby (N.Y. Post)6. Vaccarro (N.Y.Post)Television & Radio Media, Includes:Mike and the Mad Dog.
Time for me to update this list. Who's in my dog house: Peter Vescey may be changing his tune somewhat, being less critical of my team. So he's just barely out of my doghouse. I'm keeping a watch oh him, and he's on a short leash.
Mike Lupica(Daily News): He never left, he don't want to leave,and he's perfectly content to remain there. So like Burger King, I'm happily content for him to "have it his way". My dog house is Lupica's permanent residence. For you Lupica, Write Off!
3.Marc Berman (N.Y. Post):Berman have been giving Knicks a fair shake of late, more in his main newspaper articles, and less in his blogs posters. That Kobe mess he had written, got me annoyed. Like we should've been scared of Kobe(Cow in Japan). The Knicks is not scared of Kobe, he try that Ginobli slap on us, and Isiah's CODE RED would be on him quicker then a paparazzi's picture taking on a naked Paris Hilton.4.Mitch Lawrence (N.Y. Daily News). Remains, he's still in my dog house.5. Serby (N.Y. Post): Still in DH.6. Vaccarro (N.Y.Post): Still in DH.
7.Mike and the Mad Dog. or (Mike and his Mad Dog).
Hay, this is easy. Mad Dog? With a name like that, he would be Mad if I took him out my Dog house. So in my Dog House, Mike and his Mad dog remains.
8. Can't forget the one and only:
Frank Isola(Daily News): His negative aricles are unrelentingly. Very rarely something nice to say. He just sticks to the negative facts. Where, I can't fault him, it may be the truth, but at least commend when needed. But Not with Frank. So in my Dog House you go, Frank.
Now I like to introduce to you KFFLIfers, fellow ANTI's- or the 'little dungens and dragons anti media group'. To NUMBER 9. HE's wagging his tail, barking, earnestly desirous to make his entrance into our custom made Dog House, so to join his fellow colleagues. So without further ado...drum roll please. Like that Bull's Player announcer from back in the day---AND NOW!!!INTRODUCING NUMBER 9: JAYyyyy GREENBERG.Loud Boos are heard from us Anti's. And a BIG FAT, WRITE OFF! for him too.

10.Kevin Kernan last wrote garbageness about the New York Knicks and Isiah Thomas on
December 14, 2006, and haven't retracted, so in the dog house he goes.

11. Newest member is none other then, Bob Raissman.

They want war of the words, we are equipped to give it them. I know who have my back here, and I have their's. And as for you Haters, take those in our Dog House for a walk once in awhile, they get lonely when there's no one to listen to their propaganda, or as I like to say garbageness.

If you don't know, you better ask somebody:LIKE, I HAVE ALWAYS SAID FROM DAY ONE :I am Anti- NYSportsNews and said my PIECE(keep it like that!). KNICKS PLAYOFFS 2007 BABY! If not the "second season", another year for Isiah, you haters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anti,

Oh, Ive got your back alright! You KNOW that I've got your back!